This jacket with loose fit and Japanese styling has cult status, and is becoming a true Universal Works classic.
This beautiful plaid fabric is woven in Prato, Italy by a specialized jacket fabricator who specializes in working with recycled fibers. Soft, yet structured and durable.
- Wrap front with internal and external straps.
- Two patch pockets at bottom.
- One external patch chest pocket.
- One internal patch chest pocket.
- Fabric Content: 40% Recycled Cotton, 25% Recycled Acrylic 22% Recycled Polyester 10% Recycled Wool 3% Recycled Other Fiber Outer, 100% Polyester Upper Sleeve Lining.
- Washing instructions: Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron cool (1 dot). Dry clean only (P). Do not iron decoration.
Universal Works Kyoto Work Jacket - Stone
By creating an account in this store you can go through the payment process faster, save multiple addresses, view and follow orders and with every purchase you will receive a 5% Loyalty bonus.Register