- Comfortable drawstring pants made from a sustainable Tencel blend
- Made for every day, leisure, job or combined with casual suit
- Lighter fabric for the warm season and transitional period
- Two side pockets and one back pocket with hidden closure
- Relaxed fit with straight cut leg.
- Pre-washed in production to avoid shrinkage at home
At least 16 hands were involved in the manufacture of these pants. Each copy was made within an average of 8 hours.
Sewn under fair conditions at our partners in Taurage, Lithuania.
- Tencel - or tree silk - is currently one of the most sustainable fibers on the market and is made from rapidly renewable bamboo in a closed water system. Combined with natural cotton, this fabric has a classy finish, is durable and easy to wear, making these pants a reliable companion for every day.
- 54% Tencel
- 46% cotton/
- machine washable at 30°C