5611JX Eindhoven, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- First and last name
- Address data
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Walther Apparel analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Walther Apparel follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Walther Apparel also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Personalia> 1 year> Necessary for handling a reasonable warranty period
Address> 1 year> Necessary for handling a reasonable warranty period
E-mail address> Unlimited> Necessary for handling reasonable warranty period
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- Data is stored in a secure database.