Green Friday Deal 2022
What is Green Friday?
On Green Friday, we make a statement against Black Friday: the day when screaming discounts and cheap deals fly around our ears. In this way, Black Friday encourages impulse buying and overconsumption. And in doing so, we are rapidly depleting our earth.
At Walther& Trees for All, we believe things can and should be different. That is why on Black Friday we go for Green Friday. We encourage everyone to invest in a green planet. How? By not offering or buying Black Friday deals. And by giving something back to the earth: trees for the Green Friday Forest!
In 2021, together with 366 companies and thousands of consumers, we participated in Green Friday for the 2nd time. Together, we planted almost 38,000 trees then. This year, on Friday 25 November, we would like to add to that together with you.
How will we do this?
- We call on everyone to go green on Friday 25 November.
- We are not offering any discount offers.
- Instead, we will plant 2 trees for every €100 spent on Friday 25 November. If you spend €200, we will plant 4 trees etc.
- Your trees will be planted in the Green Friday Forest in the Netherlands and in a tropical rainforest in Borneo.
- The promotion applies to all purchases, in-store & on-line.
- As thanks and proof for planting the trees, you will receive a personalised certificate of the planted trees as a gift.
Is your wardrobe already well-stocked and you still want to make a green contribution?
Then check the Trees for All websiteand donate yourself!
That way, we will work together for a green and healthy earth.
Looking forward to seeing you!